Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby June


Bret and Julie had their baby girl June yesterday and all is well with them. She is a doll and I think that it is official that we have darling little girls in our family! With two babies down that means that there is only one left...ours! We can't wait to see our little guy and bring some boyness into the family. I'm so glad that he will have close cousins and I'm sure he will put up with playing Barbie's at Grandma Chris's house! Congrats to the new member of the Baker family...we love you!!

2 comments:

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Aw, How precious! What a beautiful baby! Yay, your next!!

LeAnn said...

Hey Lauren, this is LeAnn (Hurley) Bowman, I found your blog from Lindseys and I just wanted to say hi. It has been forever since I have seen you, how are you? Your little girl is so cute and congrats on your little boy thats on the way, that is so exciting.