Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fun Dad







During the last few weeks I guess I'm not very exciting for Melia, most our activities involve reading, coloring etc. So when dad gets home from work he always has something interesting to do. The other day it was covering the entire family in grass. I tried not to get involved but with cute little Melia asking me so nicely I couldn't help but say yes.




I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about it but I recieved my diploma in the mail and took the opportunity to take a picture of all the things that happened in the last month.

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Could Melia get any cuter?! That's really awesome Paul is so adventurous and plays a lot when he gets home!

Congrats again on your diploma! That's such a huge thing!! And I think I still have the card I wrote for you in my room... you may be receiving a graduation card soon! :)

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Ya, I have to agree MELIA is a doll! That is awesome that Paul is so good with her and helping!!
And by the way, I would be way proud of your diploma! That's a BIG accomplishment!!