Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall time activities




















There are so many things I love to do in the Fall. I think that it is such a beautiful time of year and love just driving around looking at the colors. Some of the fun things we have done this past week are painting with leaves, Melia loved to collect fall things then paint with them, we used the leaves as stamps. We also raked the leaves and jumped in them (an old time favorite.) Sadly this picture is not even 1/4th of the leaves that will fall of our 2 huge trees, so I'm sure that it will become more of a chore and not so much fun. Then we went to Gardner Village to see the witches, this is the closest Melia would get to them she mainly just wanted to sit on all the pumpkins since thats what she did at the pumpkin patch, but she giggled when she saw them, and we had to end the day with some yummy fudge. Even though Cooper was a passive participant in most of these activities he did show me that he has found his hands and loves them!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

they grow up so fast huh!! How fun, what a good mom you are!

Linds Forrest said...

What a fun fall so far!! Your little man is a babe! I was thinking today it has been too long since I have seen you. I miss you!! The picture of Melia reminds me of when your sisters would rake the leaves for us to jump in... ah... the good times with you! I love you! Hope I can see you soon!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Wow, Cooper is already changing.. What a cutie! Looks a ton like Melia. But looks like you guys had lots of Halloween fun!!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Fall time is SO much fun--I totally agree! What--look at how big Melia is...and Cooper! Where have I been! They are such darling kids! Hope the Halloween Party was fun!