Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving, Birthdays and Toothaches!!!






Well this was an eventfull Thanksgiving weekend. We did have a great time with everyone on my Mom's side at dinner and a very full house. The kids had crafts thanks to Aunt Julie and they all made great turkey hats and much more! I ate as much as possible it was so yummy my favorite!

Paul had horrible tooth pain all weekend and finally went to the dentist on friday, but they gave him antibiotics and hoped that it would get better. Turns out he had an infection in his tooth and went today to get that taken care of. Hopefully in a day the pain will be gone. Having him down and out these past few days has made me realize how grateful I am for his help. I just want to thank everyone who helped this weekend. On a happier note....

Happy Birthday to My Dad and Holland Utley! ( my sweet little neice)
We celebrated both their Birthday's on Saturday, but they are actually both today! Holland is such a cutie and has the best little laugh and smile! We love you, she just learned how to say cooper's name I love her interpretation: "baby pooper!" Makes me laugh every time~!
I want my dad to know I love him and he is such a great example to me of strength in every aspect of his life! I'm glad we got to have him here this weekend and can't wait to see you again for Christmas!






















































3 comments:

kelli said...

It was good seeing you on Thanksgiving. That is funny that both Holland and your Dad have a birthday today, because Anya had her baby today.

Linds Forrest said...

Happy Thanksgiving! What an awesome family you have. Poor Paul, that sucks! Did they have to do a procedure on him or anything to make it go away? I hope to see you soon. Love you!

Janine said...

I hope Paul is feeling better. We had such a fun weekend. Thanks for being a part of the fun even though I know it would have been easier to take care of Paul without all the extras. Love you.