Monday, May 11, 2009

Ole!

What a great Mothers Day! My kids got me jelly belly's and some new running shoes for boot camp the night before because Melia isn't so great at keeping secrets! Then, i woke up to crepes made by Paul and Melia and then the best present she could have given me...she went to Sunbeams without a fit! After church we headed over to My mom's Birthday Party. We had cinco de Mayo a little late but it was so fun and I just love this picture of Melia, it cracks me up.
Here is Grandma Chris on her birthday with her grandkids that could make it, of course there is 4 missing, we miss you Gibbons!

Here I am with my kiddos on Mothers Day!
VanOrden's are always so accommodating, we celebrated Mothers Day last week with them. It is always fun to get together, they are such great Parents and Sheila is such a great mother! All of Paul's siblings pitched in and we will be having pictures taken soon for Sheila's mother's day present. Here is a picture of Mark, Cooper and Michelle.


Here is Cooper with Grandma Sommerfeld, my kids definitely love the attention received at the VanOrden parties since they are the only grandkids!







4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I love your kids! So cute and so fun! Wait... where did Melia go?! Oh right... there she is. See you Monday!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

How cute!! Cooper's little smile in that picture! But you are a great mommy sounds like you had a wonderful mothers day!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Hey Lauren and Paul...I didn't even know you had a blog. I can't believe how big your kids are we haven't even met Cooper yet. Anyways I am in Riverton which for you guys would probably be quite the drive. But if you are still interested I have a blog with prices and schedule. It is www.academyofdance01.blogspot.com

Aly said...

Hi Lauren. I'm glad we finally could connect in the blog world. Your kids are adorable! I didn't know you went back to school. Good for you! That's seriously impressive with kidlets at home! I told Paul we LOVE our new couch and I keep spreading the word about Furniture Box. I hope you're doing well!

-Aly "Checketts"