Thursday, June 18, 2009

slow start to summer

Is it really the middle of June? Not only the has the weather given us a slow start to summer but we spent most of May sick. Long story short, two cases of pink eye, one ear infection and a sinus infection later we are well and starting the fun. First off is snowbird, Paul's family has a time share there and we look forward to it every year. Everyone just gets to hang out and have fun together. This year they had a new park and I think even the adults had fun on it. Grandparents and grandkids.
Here is me and my girl!


Paul on the bridge, the water flow seemed so fast this year!


Uncle Mark and Melia




Super Squeeze in the pool with dad. Even if it may be cold outside the Snowbird pool is always as warm as a tub!





The game room is always a blast!





Oh and I forgot to bring Cooper any toys up so he had fun with the vacuum and pots and pans!








Melia and Aunt Michelle






Up the tram we went, here is me and my booboo!











Grandma Chris joined us one day and came up to the top with us!







Melia taking in the veiw.













Melia decided she wanted to start dance class! YEAH! I had been trying to convince her for the longest time and she saw some girls coming out when we went to Dad's game at Dimple Dell. You have to just let Melia decide when she wants to do something. But she wont let me get any good pictures of her in her "dance class clothes" so this is the best you get.








Melia also loves to go hit balls with dad. I think she is good because she can actually hit the ball which I sometimes miss.















We took the kids to Aunt Michelle to get their hair cut. We always end with a little colored gel. Don't worry it washes out! Look at my cool dude!



So there you have it. A few things that have gone on in the last month.

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I love all your photos! That photo of you kissing Cooper is so cute Lu. I just love your little family! See you Monday! {hopefully it's an earlier game so you can go!}

Christy Smith said...

I'm glad you guys are feeling better...what a bummer way to start the summer! It looks like you're making up for it, though, doing all kinds of fun stuff. I love the picture of you and Cooper, and the one of Melia in her little dance outfit is adorable! I'm looking for somewhere to get Megan in to a dance class, too. I've been out of town, but we're here for awhile now, so we should get together! Megan named her bunny "Baby Cooper" the other day out of the blue. It was so cute! And Bryson was talking about Melia the other day, too. Just let me know what would work for you guys! Take care!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Your little ones are sure growing up! They are both so adorable! And look so much like their mommy! Cute photos!