Monday, September 7, 2009

Unofficial Last Day of Summer

Things we will miss...
Dipping your feet in cool water after hiking
Going up to the mountains in a tank top on a sunday afternoon
Golf
Cute babies in sun hats!

Fireworks, warm nights and glow sticks!
Hiking up to Secret Lake with cousins Melia Holly Lily and Bella
Melia's first Alpine slide ride!

The park
Lagoon Melia, Avery, and Bowen
Day break beach


Well it has been a fun fun summer and I think I almost cried today when we left my parents pool for the last time. I really love love love summer so much. It just feels so good to feel the warmth, but today we could feel the cool air coming as we got out of the pool. We have done all the fun summer things though; Lagoon, fishing, hiking, and of course lots of swimming! We had a blast the other day at daybreak beach with Angie, Kenley and of course Riley! Melia and Cooper loved the sand, Melia compared it to Mexico but for me there was still a little something missing. ;) These were just a few pics to remind me in the winter that summer will come again soon!!

5 comments:

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

Don't remind me!! I love the new picture you've added to your blog of your family. What a good lookin' fam!!!

Linds Forrest said...

Loved your post! Looks like such an awesome summer. I bet Melia loved the alpine slide. Hope you are doing well. LOVE YOU!

The Perkins Family said...

I love your pictures!!! you need to post more like that so we can see all the fun things you guys do! Summer is so much fun, but for me, I love fall and spring. I get sick of the death-heat. But I know you've always been a summer girl! By the way, It was really good seeing you too at lunch!! What are we doing in September? Did we make a plan? Let me know!!!

The Perkins Family said...

my email is amberperkins24@hotmail.com
have fun in st. george! sounds exciting!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Aw.. Summer is closing but there is one final outing, St. George ;) Your kids are adorable! Sounds like you guys have done lots of fun things!