Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dad's Birthday


My Dad had his 60th Birthday this last week and took us all out. I think it was so fun that he wanted to go to Ifly for his birthday. If you haven't heard of this it was a blast! It's a skydiving simulator. They give you a bit of instruction suit you up and you go into a wind tunnel to fly! A trained professional is in there with you and helps you go up in circles. The video below is a bit long but it's funny to see us all flying! It was so fun! After we went to eat and talked about my great Dad! Thanks so much dad for having such a fun birthday! We love you!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

haha looks like fun, Ilike seeing everyone in the background laughing at the person inside!

Alisa and Crowells said...

HOW FUN!! Happy 60th Birthday to Clyde! IT was SO fun to see you take your turns inside the tunnel. My mom, Lori and I all had fun watching the video! Impressive flying!

Krista said...

this is what we are doing for my Mom's birthday in January...so fun to see our parents get out and do crazy things. gotta love them!