Monday, April 12, 2010

my little girl?

Melia loves going to the Jazz games with Dad. I just can't believe this is my little girl? She is growing up so fast. It is so fun to see her learn how to do things. Just this Saturday her Grandpa Mark took her to hit some golf balls, I hope she loves golfing because I can't wait to go with her. I saw her take a few swings and she can actually hit the ball! She cracks me up everyday and I love it! She will be starting preschool this fall and can already write a few words. Someone tell me where oh where has my little girl gone? She just looks so grown up in this picture.

2 comments:

Alisa and Crowells said...

She DOES look so much older in this picture! How fun she goes to Jazz games with her dad.

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

I used to love "Daddy Daughter Dates" and when we went to Jazz games, So fun!! She will remember that forever :) She is getting so big! It's amazing how fast it goes!