Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pretty Baby of Mine

Melia had her dance performance tonight! She danced to a song "Pretty baby of mine," this is exactly how I still see her and she knows it too. She is my baby girl now matter how big she is getting. It's so fun to see her up on the stage looking so darling! She did so good and knew most of her dance. She had a little dot to stand on and kept looking for it throughout the dance which made it even cuter. Cooper loved watching all the dancer's too. At the rehearsal he kept thinking we were at a "puppet dancing show" and tonight he saw her walk on stage and got so excited to see his sister, after her dance he went up and told her (with out me saying anything I might add) "Mela good dancing." It's fun that he really knew what was going on. She is such a fun girl I'm glad I got to see her dance because I'm not sure if it will happen again. I guess only time will tell but as for now I think she is done with dance. Maybe we'll try something new. But it made the year worth it to see her in this cute costume.






1 comment:

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Aw... How cute! That costume is adorable! Go Melia! ;)