Sunday, November 14, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas...

Even though Thanksgiving is still on it's way we are looking forward for Christmas. I think it's time to start getting ready, for me this includes getting shopping done before it gets too cold and crazy, , looking for the best deals on gifts, finding the perfect p.j.'s for the kids to wear Christmas eve, stocking up on the hot chocolate, and of course our favorite, it's finally time to use the " you better be good so Santa can come" line. Looks like Cooper may need some reminding...




Doesn't he have the cutest sad face ever? I sure think so!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Cooper is adorable! I love Christmas time!! But the shopping used to be a lot more fun when I didn't have to drag two little monkeys with me ;)

Alisa and Crowells said...

that IS a pouty face! :)