Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Recital

Melia had her Christmas Recital this week and of course she did great! She knew the whole dance so well and looked out at the audience smiling! She really has become a little performer! Here are some pics: My little tapper girl! Doesn't she look so big? I can't believe it!

Here are some of the girls in Melia's class.
Almost the whole VanOrden crew made it to see her, which made Cooper happy he was traveling back and forth to see everyone on the row and find whatever candy they had. thanks guys!
And our little family of course!

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

She is so big! I can't believe it! Remember our dance recital? And your hair is SO PRETTY dark! I love it!!! Do you like it? We should chat. I miss you! If I don't talk to you before Christmas I hope it's magical! Love ya Lu!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Aw, So cute!! Melia is getting so big it's crazy! All the fun girlie stuff! Hope you guys have a WONDERFUL christmas!!

Christy Smith said...

Yay Melia! She looks beautiful and I'm glad it went so well...Megan loves her performances. I can't believe how long your hair is and it looks so pretty dark! I hope you guys are doing well and that you had a Merry Christmas!

Lanna said...

She is a doll! So cute in her little outfit!

Alisa and Crowells said...

I love the green outfits! Congrats, Melia. How fun for her to get a beautiful bouquet of flowers!