Sunday, November 16, 2008

RSL

Saturday night, Paul and I got to go to the Real Salt Lake soccer game with some friends( thanks for the great seats!) . I must say that I was never really a huge fan of soccer but it was fun to see the player's tricks and cheer on our team in the western conference finals. Sadly, they missed many opportunities to win, but we had great seats on the third row and got to enjoy the soccer game. It was funny because both Paul and I had never been to a soccer game and there was a little kid in the seat in front of us explaining all the rules and stuff. I must say that no matter what sport it is Paul will enjoy himself so it was fun to see him in his element, I was just happy to have a night out with my hubby! (Thanks to Mark and Michelle for watching the kiddios!)

1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

That sounds like a blast! And what awesome seats!! :) Glad you two had a fun night together!!