Monday, February 2, 2009

The Girls!

All the girls got together to see Angie's baby. You have to click on this picture because baby Kenley is smiling!! She is so adorable! I loved being able to see everyone and hear what they are up to.* We got our usual table at Olive Garden, it's funny how that always happens. Thanks to Steph for putting it all together. I hope that we can do it more often, who is up for a girls movie night this month?
(*As you can see Melia didn't have the best time, next time maybe I'll get a sitter ;)

3 comments:

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

The girls and I were talking after you left and I've set a tentative date for another get together at my place for Feb 21 (so that it will hopefully happend) but I actually like your idea of a movie... we should go see "He's just not that into you"!! haha

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Aw, That picture turned out cute! It was really good to see everyone! We are doing it each month! :) I am so up for a movie date though too, I really wanna see that movie! :)

Shumway Adventures said...

This is a cute picture of you guys! It's cool you have all stayed close friends!