Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You say it's your birthday...

Last Thursday the 19th was my birthday, another year older! I just needed to thank everyone for all the phone calls and birthday cards and wishes! Paul said I was very popular, thats what you get when you have so many people who love you, it makes your birthday great! First I need to thank my parents for bringing me into the world and taking such great care of me always! Then I need to thank my sisters for coming over so my day wasn't spent alone going crazy with kids! Then I need to thank my husband for the beautiful flowers, for the surprise of coming home early so I could have the best nap ever, and the great night out at the Melting Pot! I had never been there before and it was soooooo good!!!! I also need to thank cooper for the giggles in the morning and melia for the millions of hugs and happy birthdays I got that day.

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Happy Birthday Lu!! I love you!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

How sweet... again happy birthday!
So a cruise huh?! Jealous!! I totally like the idea for next month. Let me know when and where.

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Happy Birthday Lar!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Did I hear your going on a CRUISE!!! That sounds so FUN!?! When and Where are you going? Im so JEALOUS

Lanna said...

Oh...I didn't even know you guys had a blog. Just happened to find it through Krista. I love your pictures! Your kids are so sweet. Sorry I missed your birthday. I will know next year. Hope it was wonderful!