Friday, March 13, 2009

What a big boy!

I just can't believe how fast time goes by! Cooper is sitting up on his own! We keep pillows close by in case he takes a little tumble but he is doing awsome! It is just so different because it seemed like with Melia we were always waiting for the next step to come but with Cooper I just want time to slow down! At least Melia keeps telling me she doesn't want to grow up, I tell her I think that is a good idea. Can someone find neverland for me please? I just love them being so little!

3 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

I know what you mean! Cade is all over the place, and it seems like just yesterday he was barely able to roll over! They grow up too fast. I miss my little baby, but it's nice that he can find so much to occupy him now. Thank goodness for baby-proofing!

Krista said...

Cooper gets cuter and cuter every time I see him....

Great pics of the cruise, I am a little jealous of your nice tan though, but you definitely deserve it.

Lanna said...

I know what you're saying. Maybe that's why I keep having more and more. Cooper is super cute and I was amazed at the pics of your cruise. We have got to do that soon! Glad you had a good time!