Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LLBFF Reply

My Best Friend Forever posted some pictures of us on our wedding days and talked about some of her favorite memories so Lindsey, here are a few of mine.... Going to see you clog was always a blast I specifically remember this day because we got snow cones and yours was tigers blood, I thought that was weird.
We used to always do this, dress up as "one man" with some huge scrubs my parents had ( killer hat!). I also remember...
twins day at school
jumping in leaves
climbing your trees
playing nintendo
bringing you a Barbie when you got chicken pox
going to Lagoon with PB& J for me and Honey sandwhich for you
The day you were taller than me, the day I was taller than you;)
Yes we are womb friends...Thanks for the memories and I know we will have more to come!
Lauren Lindsey Best Friends Forever (also known as LLBFF)

4 comments:

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

haha... you guys are cute!
Melia is definately your daughter... you look so alike in your pics of you as a little girl!

Linds Forrest said...

OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE those pictures. I am dying. I am so glad we have so many fun memories together. You are the best!! Love ya Lu!

The Swenson Fam! said...

how cute!!! That's neat to have a friend like that. I love the pictures!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

That's cute! And I agree with Steph! Melia looks just like you!