Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Booper!

I'm always thinking about how grateful I am that I am able to get what the kids need. I just can't imagine not being able to get them food, or clothing etc. I just got Cooper a super warm coat, hat, gloves the whole shibang and it just feels good when I'm done shopping for the winter season. I am truly feel pain thinking of all those mothers who are struggling to support their families. I wish I could help them somehow. I think it would feel bad enough not being able to provide for yourself but if you had children I can't even imagine that feeling.
Well anyway I'm grateful for what we have. Even though when we got home and tried everything on Cooper was not so happy. He is very much my summer boy already. He was so mad he had all these layers on I hope he gets used to it!
He was so funny tonight he was cracking me up. He found the open pantry and somehow the Oreos were on the bottom shelf(I'm sure his big sister had something to do with that) so he grabbed the whole thing and brought it into the living room. I just had to give him one, but when it fell in half he was so upset! He picked up the other piece and put it back together. He is such a little dancer now his 3 moves are great... the arm swing the head bop and the stomp stomp! His football face is a must see ( I'll have to try to get pics ) and his new accomplishment just tonight.. drum roll please... He can say all the names in his family. Mama, Dada, Lela and Booper! I just died laughing when I heard him say his name for the first time! I tried so hard to get it on video but when he saw the camera he just wanted to grab it and walk around saying "cheese" He is stinkin cute!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Booper, that is so cute! He is getting so big, I can't believe he is talking. I can't wait to hear all of the funny things he will say.

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

hahahahaha.... I love that picture!! I think it says it all!! hahahaha
So sad!