Wednesday, October 7, 2009

girls day!

Saturday was girls day! Started out with a fun shower for kristi at Gardner Village. It was so weird to see little tiny kristi with a little tiny belly. I couldn't stop rubbing her belly and I got to feel little Leah kick! I love that feeling, it's really so amazing how that all works. Anyway kristi I'm super excited for you! You will love to have a little girl! And since the witches just came out boy was it busy! But it was a blast to see everyone and get to spend the afternoon together!
Just a side note my sisters always made these cute diaper cakes and lately Michelle and I have needed to make a lot of them for various showers! We think they are adorable and if anyone wants us to make them for you let us know!

So while the boys were at Conference the VanOrden girls all got together. We went to Cheesecake Factory(thanks sheila!) it was so yummy! A must try there... the Red Velvet cheesecake. It is to die for! It was funny though because we called on the way there and they said it would only be a 35 min wait we thought no big deal right? So we went in and waited probably twice that much time. By the time we got seated my kids were so funny! Cooper ate like crazy and showed us all his football face a lot and Melia well... she decided to make friends with a table that was outside and a little boy that was eating he was probably around 10 months old. She kept playing peek-a-boo with him and then out of no where mooned him! All the girls tried their best not to laugh while I explained to her why that wasn't ok to do. Hopefully they didn't loose their appetites! For some reason I can't find the pictures from that night so here is a funny pic of my cute sis-in-laws from a different time!


No comments: