Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas






We had a great Christmas! It seemed like we forgot our camera or ran out of batteries so I borrowed most of these pics and couldn't really find any from Baker's Christmas day. But we had a great Christmas. Melia was way excited and the whole week before kept waking up asking if it was Christmas yet. Cooper learned how to say "Santa" and "hohoho" He wasn't too into the opening of presents but loved loved loved his toy vacuum. This boy is so obsessed with vacuums so I knew he would love it. Melia got a leapstar and games. Her big present was from all her aunts and uncles on the VanOrden side... a kid size salon. She loves doing hair. I was way excited to have the kids get a classic wagon from Grandma Chris and Grandpa Clyde. There are so many things to love about Christmas but I was mainly glad to be able to spend time with family, that is my favorite. I just want to thank everyone for a great Christmas. I also just love the spirit of Christmas while sitting up the night before Christmas Eve I turned on the Nativity and without meaning to really felt the spirit. Who would of thought that would happen in the middle of wrapping presents. Anyway hope you all had a great christmas too.

No comments: