Monday, January 4, 2010

My Girl...

... Turned 4!!!!
I really can't believe I have a little 4 year old! My cute girl is 4! Wow I'll say it again 4?! She is so fun and silly, I love to be her mom. She is very creative and this year she decided to have a "pink pirate pluto party". We did our best! I threw in a few pluto's but it turned out cute. We just invited family over to dress up as pirates and eat the cutest cake and cupcakes. It really was sad to cut it was so cute. My friend Angie made it for us and Melia was so excited, she makes adorable cakes and yummy too! Melia was spoiled by all our family so thanks thanks thanks everyone for making her day special!










5 comments:

Christy Smith said...

Happy birthday Melia! What a cute party and such an adorable cake! I'm glad she had a great time and that you all had a merry Christmas. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

Kim said...

Wow--Happy birthday Melia! She is so lucky to have such a great mom to throw such a cute party!

Angie said...

I can't believe she is Four! Looks like her party turned out so cute, I am glad she liked her cake, thanks for letting me make it for her.

Shumway Adventures said...

How do you make these cute scrapbook pages? Please tell your secret!!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Happy Birthday Melia!! 4 YEARS old WOW~ Time flies! Looks like she had a GREAT party!!