Monday, May 3, 2010

My poor little Boo boo

My baby has grown into a little boy and decided that he is busy busy busy. He has scared us way to many times these last few weeks and today he had to have stitches. He fell off a chair and his teeth went through the skin. I was actually working and wasn't able to be there for him but his Grandma Sheila and aunt Michelle took great care of him at the doctors, I think I would have been bawling. I'm grateful he is okay from all his latest trauma's. It just makes me think how blessed I am to have my kids save and healthy.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Poor Cooper! His face looks so sad!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Oh poor cooper!! What a trooper though!

Linds Forrest said...

Oh my crap! Poor lil dude. At least now he'll have a story for his scar. We need to catch up, it's been way too long. You working... tuxedo shop?!