Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weekend with the girls

Aren't I lucky? Thanks to a nice husband and the best mother in law, I got to spend all weekend with these great ladies!We got to hang out all weekend in St. George. Our days were full of driving, talking, laying out, eating, crafting, talking, sleeping, talking, oh did I mention talking! It was so nice to be able to feel like we were 16 again and had no responsibilities! I would recommend this to anyone! We all came home so happy and refreshed that I think our husband's are dying for us to go again! I love that we have stayed such good friends, that no matter how long it goes since we see each other we just can pick right back up. Love you girls thanks for all the fun!

2 comments:

Alisa and Crowells said...

That sounds like fun! Maybe the Furniture Box ships to the UK???? :) We're looking for chair in the living room. :) :)

Shumway Adventures said...

Cute! The picture is so small I can't really tell. Who is all pregnant in this picture?