Monday, September 6, 2010

My buddy and me

While Melia was in St. George with her Grandma Sheila and Grandpa Mark, Cooper and I got some fun one on one time together. We were missing "Mela" but it was nice to be able to really talk to Cooper and do just what he wanted to do. So today he wanted to go see the "Ephalants" and we headed to the zoo. It was beyond packed(Really, I've never seen it that busy) but since I just had one little guy to look after it wasn't too bad. We started with the monkeys and it was a great place to start... This is the first thing we saw...

Even Cooper could see that there was something wrong with this picture and said "GROSS". He was laughing and so was everyone around us.
Next we headed for the whole reason he wanted to come to see the baby "ephalant".

We ended with a Choo Choo ride. Cooper must have been missing his sister because every little kid we saw he felt he needed to tell them what he was doing. He really wanted to ride the Choo choo and let all the kids know "I'm going on the choo choo now." I love this pic just shows how excited he really was. What a nice day with just my buddy and me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this last pic of you and cooper! I'm sure alone time with just one of the kids gets to be hard to come by.