Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Day

Melia had her first day of preschool this week.It feels like it's been a long time coming, but also has gone so fast! She could have gone last year and had 2 years of preschool but I'm so glad I waited because she was so ready this year. She picked out this cute outfit for her first day. She said she needed the sweater because it was "Go Utes Red." Dad was happy to hear that of course. She was so excited for school. I was worried that she may not be able to get up in time since all summer long she slept past nine and that is when her school starts but as soon as I woke her up and told her it was school day she jumped out of bed and wanted to get ready to go! I got to come along for the first day and we had so much fun! She was most excited about painting and made a bunch of pictures for us. She has a great teacher and it will be fun to hear all about her days at school now.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, she looks so darling! I think it's cute how she's so excited about school. Such a sweet girl!

Alisa and Crowells said...

How cute is that! I love that grin on her face with her new outfit and backpack--so fun.