Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Melia's Birthday

It was a Happy 3rd Birthday for our darling Melia! The day started out interesting and fun...just like her. She woke up and opened a few presents of just clothes, which my mom always did for us, I loved having a present right when I would wake up and it made the whole day feel special. After she opened her presents she blew out candles on pancakes( just for practice:) Then she informed me that it wasn't her birthday and she didn't want to have a birthday! Seriously what 3 year old doesn't want to turn 3? I was shocked and kept trying to convince her it would be fun. When we went to the store to get the cake she finally turned around when I said it wasn't anyone's birthday she wispered "but mom it's my birthday." Then she told me she was just kidding with me earlier and she wanted a birthday. THank goodness I thought! So we had a golden birthday party since she was turning 3 on the 3rd of January. It was complete with a treasure hunt, cake and presents. I

I am so happy to have Melia in my life. She is so silly and I love her fun personality. She brings a smile and laughs to me every day. SO.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELIA!!!

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I can't believe she is 3! Holy crap! I bet the golden party was so fun, I want to hear all the details!! She's so funny 'I was just kidding with you earlier'. What a cute little girl!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

She really is getting so big!!
She is a funny girl and a super cute girl!

Erin ;) said...

Happy late Birthday Melia!