Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fishing



We love fishing! Growing up I remember fishing many times with my family. Our Dad was great to line up our poles with bait and all and help us learn to cast and roll it in. So while my Dad is in town we went to the Ogden hatchery to let the kids catch fish for dinner! We caught ten fish very fast which kept the kids entertained. Melia loved to "pet" the fish, she wasn't scared at all. We went back and cooked them at the Utley's house, so yummy!
The Babies enjoyed many snacks in the shade!
Grandpa Clyde showing the girls their fish!


3 comments:

The Swenson Fam! said...

Sounds like fun! I remember doing that as a kid too, looks like Melia had fun! That's so neat your kids have so many cousins their age to play and grow up with. I love the family photo at the top of your blog now too! Way cute!

Linds Forrest said...

That looks like a blast! Thank you again for the birthday treats and coming over, you've always been such a great friend to me!! :)

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

So fun, I love that even the little girls were into it!