Saturday, July 11, 2009

missing kids!

Dinner with the Jazz.......Paul, Paul Millsap and Chad.
Paul, D. Will and me
The whole group with Ronnie Price. Below: We just had to get our pic with Kyle Korver!

I know I know I'm crazy but my kids have been gone since last night at their Grandma Sheila's and Grandpa Marks and I am already missing them to pieces. Paul and I were able to go out last night at LaCaille for free with the Jazz players for a charity event that kjazz gives Paul tickets to because he advertises with them. It was a blast to meet all the players and they were really nice. The food was amazing and I'm sure Paul would tell you all about them betting on his golf swing :) When we got home we both said it felt so weird not to have the kids there even if they would have been sleeping and I still woke up at 6:00 am thinking "shouldn't Cooper be up by now?"
Today I'm going to work at my old job at Black Tie Tuxedos. They are a family owned and operated store and their mother past away so they are heading to the funeral and need employees. I really don't know how some mothers work, I hate it. Maybe I would enjoy it more if it was something I loved though... still I think I would miss my little ones like crazy. So I will get my kids later tonight and spend all night hugging them. I really appreciate Mark and Sheila taking such great care of them and I know they are having a blast! Thanks to them!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, looks like tons of fun!! Leaving is definitely hard when it's more than a couple of hours.

Linds Forrest said...

That looks like a blast! And you look so beautiful in those pictures. Love the outfit!!