Friday, July 3, 2009

Sprinkler Problem's



So we have had a leak in our main water valve for a while. we realized about six weeks ago we were going to have to dig it up and replace it, along with all the valves. Since it has been raining so much I have put it off. With the latest wave of hot weather this week I finally got to it.

I planned on doing it by myself but my grandpa called my brother Jake cause he thought I would need help. We started at 7 o'clock and dug until 10:45 P.M. Because the ground and area had not been worked on in twenty years it was covered in roots. It was such a pain.

The next morning Jared helped me finish it off it took about another hour, the hole ended up being about 4.5 feet deep and 4 feet wide. My grandpa's friends replaced all the old equipment and reburied everything. So hopefully that is the last of my sprinkler problems for some time. My hands are blistered my feet swollen and I think every muscle in my body is sore, I'm glad it is done, I was thinking about digging a hole for are trampoline by hand, which I am totally against now.

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Woa!! Way to go Paul on fixing that. That's nuts.

Jamie said...

Cute family picture you guys!!