Sunday, November 15, 2009

Embracing the cold...


So last time it snowed we hid in our house watching movies...yesterday we decided to go out and embrace the snow. It really took some effort to get out of the house with all the gear on but it felt good. Cooper was pretty happy about going "ousi" but he did have a hard time walking in his new boots so he kept falling over. Plus he didn't want to put on his gloves so his hands were freezing. But he sure is cute all bundled up!Melia's first snow angel of the year!

We had to end the day with some hot chocolate and oreos! Who doesn't end every day like that? I seriously have to confess my love for oreos, I think I could eat a whole pack by myself!
Melia discovered that our tub has jets! The bubbles just kept coming and coming, but I'm sure it felt so good after a cold day in the snow! I guess winter won't be so bad after all!

No comments: