Sunday, November 15, 2009

Princesses on ice

On Friday we took Melia to see Princesses on Ice! It was so fun to have the night all about her. Grandma Sheila and Grandpa Mark watched Cooper so we could all go enjoy the night! I loved being able to do that it really gave me chance to just enjoy her. She is so fun! She loved the show! I think she was a perfect age for it, who knows soon it may night be so real. She kept asking me "Is her face the same as in the movie" My answer was always "Of course!" I just never want her to lose the magic! Here she is waiting for the show so excited.
During the show she would stop to show us her own moves. She also asked Daddy if he would teach her how to spin fast on ice skates like the princesses did.
A fun night with just her Mom and Dad!
The princesses all together.

2 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

LOVE your new profile picture by the way. But about PRINCESS on ICE! HOW much FUN! Maybe one day when Clara gets older I'll have to take her to that. Looks like you guys had so much fun! :)

The Swenson Fam! said...

Looks like Milea had tons of fun. I'll bet she felt so special going on her own private date with mom and dad. I can't wait to go do that with Cambria one day, sounds like a blast. Love your new family pic too!